Social Media Strategist at BKO Creative Agency
As a social media strategist working remotely for this USA-based agency, I was in charge of the content creation and management of multiple social media accounts for over two years. Specifically, I was responsible for:
- Research social media trends
- Developing and presenting strategies to clients
- Creating a social media calendar
- Creating marketing copywriting while respecting the tone and voice of the brand
- Guiding the visual team in the creation of visual assets
- Scheduling content using scheduling tools
- Interacting with the community when needed
Overall, my goal was to successfully engage with potential customers and grow the social media channel of a variety of clients, ranging from B2B to the non-profit sector.
Please take a look at some of the clients I was responsible for.
Client: Finding Fellowship
Client: Singer/ Songwriter Piwai